WHAT TO EXPECT
- 101 entirely vegan, mostly gluten-free recipes
- Original recipes, never before seen on the blog
- Breakfast, sides + appetizers, mains, desserts, + beverages (with an emphasis on entrées)
- All recipes require 30 minutes or less, 1 bowl or 1 pot, or 10 ingredients or less to prepare
- Color photos for every recipe
- Nutrition information for every recipe
- Vegan cooking resources, tips + methods
- Standard + metric measurements
- Minimalist pantry staples (so you’re well-stocked to cook every recipe)
- & More!
Pre-order is now available, meaning today’s purchase will guarantee a book shipped to your doorstep the day it’s available: April 26, 2016.
For more pictures of what to expect, you can find all the sneak peeks I shared on Instagram under #minimalistbakercookbook.
“We LOVE this book. It arrived the day I got home from giving birth, and my husband cooked a handful of meals from it. Every single one was awesome. We love it so much I bought it for my mom, go help her go more plant-based!” – Homestead Cook
“So far I have LOVED all the recipes in the book and my non-vegan boyfriend even likes them! They seem to have my same taste and the flavors are great. Nothing bland about any of these recipes! Big score!” – Aim H
“I love Dana and all of her recipes, but this cookbook goes above and beyond everything she has ever created. The entire cookbook is a work of art and the recipes are easy and delicious. I made the vegan tiramisu cake over the weekend and it was unbelievable! This cookbook will satisfy plant-based eaters and meat lovers alike.” – Werner Pfau
“I simply love this book!!! Her pictures are super amazing! Her recipes very doable & very tasty! I am a raw food chef & whole food consultant! At my whole food demos her book is at the top of my recommendations! 10 or less ingredients that’s the way I like it!!! Her peppermint patties! Yum! Spinach & artichoke dip with this vegan parm!! Bad ass girl! Yummy!” – Rawk Star
“Rest assured that I will make every single last thing in this cookbook. Clear instruction, BEAUTIFUL pictures and a nice variety of recipes. I know from experience that everything I make from their blog comes out with perfection, so I know that these will be awesome. Thank you so much!” – Kennedi